Recently added item(s) ×
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sartoria Vanni, has been a destination for premium menswear tailoring ever since its opening in 1818. His tradition is a guarantee of craftsmanship and top-notch service.
MADE TO MEASURE
FIT SESSION REQUIRED
MTM Jackets, Vests, and Trousers can only be purchased by customers already measured up by Sartoria Vanni at this time.
Book an appointment to have your measurements taken. A selected range of different fabrics and customisation options are available at the appointment.
Fabric: Loro Piana “Spring Summer Proposal” – Wool, linen and silk
Functioning buttoned cuffs, chest welt pocket, two front patch pockets, double vent
Handmade in Italy
* Required Fields
Sartoria Vanni has been a destination for premium menswear tailoring ever since its opening in 1818. Situated in the hearth of Florence, they still preserve the authenticity and charm you expect from one of the oldest italian tailorshops.
All their tailored pieces are entirely Made in Italy, ever since the first day they opened in 1818. Their discerning quality awareness results in a luxurious and enduring garment that breathes Italian elegance and drapes beautifully for a comfortable fit beyond compare.
At Sartoria Vanni, they genuinely believe that the distinct art of Italian craftsmanship delivers a powerful and tangible value to every single product.
Each sartorial piece is a result of meticulous skills and a tailoring aptitude that you will rarely otherwise come across.
At Sartoria Vanni, you will find:
- Premium fabrics made with the best raw materials by the most prestigious wool and cotton italian mills. They offer a selection of more than 3,000 fabrics from: Loro Piana wool and cashmere, Vitale Barberis Canonico, Dormeuil, Selezioni Caccioppoli, Guabello, Thomas Mason and Cotonificio Albini.
- Handcrafted garments realized with the utmost attention to detail thanks to our collaboration with highly experienced and efficient artisans.
Sartoria Vanni offers an exclusive Made to Measure service since they recognize the true value of personal consultation. This is why they offer three different setups for meetings:
- International monthly Trunk Shows;
- Private visits at the customer home or office;
- Visit at their boutique in Florence.
Sartoria Vanni starting prices are:
Shirts from £ 100
Jackets from £ 625
Trousers from £ 260
Suits from £ 900
Coats from £ 900